Monday, April 30, 2018

The photos that didn't "turn out"

 (Fritz photo)
Okay, there is hair in sweet Emily's face.  Even still I love how the light sparkles in her true blue eyes and her minx expression.

Nothing is in focus, but somehow Jane's lovely bottom lip and the depth of her eyes makes you want to know what is going on.   It looks so much more mysterious than the actuality.  She was fishing at our neighborhood pond.


I didn't know someone was taking a tabletop photo of me.  Despite whatever blur is on the bottom of the photo, I like the the trees bending in the background and my faced turned in the opposite direction with an expectant look.

 Eyes shut in a picture are usually a no, no.  However, Jane's expression touches my sense of humor.  You want to know what she is internally laughing about.  You want to be goofy with her.

(Fritz photo)

Technically, this photo is living proof that unposed pictures often capture more of real life.   Most people would discount this photo, but since I know the silly subjects it warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment